- Utilize a resistance band (tie one end around a post) or a cable machine (set to your appropriate weight)
- Set the height of the band/cable to match your hand position at address (see photo of starting position above)
- Pull the band/cable away from the post/machine to feel tension and keep the tension throughout
- Small movement (half swing or less) with repetitions of the backswing AND the downswing (3 sets of 12 on each side)
- For more difficulty, stand on an unstable objective (bosu ball, balance disks, half foam roller, etc)
Try this great exercise the next time you are at the gym - Happy Swinging!